Exciting things happening at Melton Veterinary Hospital! To better serve you, we have launched a pet portal through EPetHealth which offers you 24/7 access to your pet's medical history plus:
- Reminders - Life is busy! We'll remind you when your pet is due for an appointment.
- Education Tools - Looking for information on your pet's breed? Wondering what heartworms are? Trying to figure out how to give your pet medication? Choose from educational articles, videos, breed information, and interactive features that help answer your questions.
- Requests - Your portal offers several different ways to request preferred appointment times, boarding reservations or medication and product refills.
- Alerts - Having trouble remembering to give your pet their medication? Set up Dosage Alerts that send you email and/or text reminders so you'll never forget again!
- Medical Records - Easily access 24/7 your pet's vaccination history, medical records and upcoming appointments. Print your Pet ID card to always have with you!
How do I get started, you ask? Visit ePetHealth.com, click the 'Pet owner create an account' link located at the bottom of the page, and enter your Email address where you received this message. Next, you will be emailed an activation link and guided through the registration process. You will be asked to create a private password and select a secret question and answer you wish to use. Finally, an email will be sent to you confirming that your account is active and you can begin accessing the great features of your portal.
Thank you for allowing us to be your partner in your pet's health!